Monday 7 March 2011

Jumping the gun on Euro ...

      I woke up today and sat in front of my computer 15 min before this screen cap was taken:

 CCI had touched the -100 and more often than not this is enough to justify an entry, even though stoch didn't quite get there.

You can see on the pic to the left where i place my entry order, SL and TP.







Moments later, this happened:
This is a much more valid entry point than the first one. Now both CCI and Stoch are moving from their lowest levels toward their highest. 

I believe i also misplaced my SL in the first entry to make it look better in terms of risk ratio. 

Needless to say that i got stopped out for a loss, but had i placed my SL below the previous low or had i waited for a confirmation from stochastic, i'd have been 30+ pips up now. At this moment i'd probably sell half-stake and move SL to BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment